Skip to content
- Without receiving the mercy of Tulasi Maharani, who can become a Vraja vasi?
- अन्याभिलाषिता शून्यं निताइ ग्रन्थ मंदिर वर्धनम
- A simple lifestyle with uninterrupted devotional service is far better than initiating and managing mega projects which are indirectly linked with the path of pure devotion.
- The aim of bhakti is to attain bhakti. Any other aim is a deviation.
- The highest aspiration is to have a constant aspiration to attain the Lord. That constant greed, that constant thirst, which the Gopis had.