- What is it that the Holy Names can’t give to one who has full faith in the Holy Names?
- You wholeheartedly say “I am Yours” and the Lord reciprocates..
- There is nothing like the association of Nam-parayan Vaishnavs who have no other shelter but the Holy Names. Those who are completely dedicated to Nam-Sadhana and have irrevocable faith that the Names can give everything. Those who have fully realized that Harinam is Chintamani (Divine-Wish-Fulfilling-Touchstone).
- Attentive chanting never disappoints. Only inattentive chanting does. And not only you, it disappoints the Holy Names as well.
- Whenever you feel your heart is not melting during chanting or you are not able chant attentively then start doing Nitainam Lekhan with your left palm along with chanting and see the magic!
- Eating grains without completing one’s Sadhana is never a good idea.
- “How can one attain perfection within a single lifetime?
Answer: If one gives up one’s free will and fully surrenders to Sri Gurudeva, and then performs bhajana without duplicity under his guidance, one will attain perfection within a single lifetime.” (Shrila Bhaktisiddhant Saraswati Thakhur Prabhupad)